Thursday, April 5, 2012

Rosette Cake

I found a really gorgeous cake online and just had to recreate it. I took the first opportunity I could get to do just that. I had signed up for a craft fair and decided it was the perfect place to display this rosette cake.
It caught the eye of many people and I heard many comments such as, "Oh, that is so pretty." My husband thought it looked great too.














The possibilities of ways to use this cake are endless... Wedding cake, shower cake, birthday cake, fun summer cake, or any other occasion. Add color to the bottom to peek through, or make it completely white. Make the rosettes in different colors in a pattern, or just add a couple different colored rosettes to make those pop out as something special. Gorgeous as a top tier, or a bottom tier, or use as both? The possibilities are endless with this design.

No comments:

Post a Comment