Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wedding Bells

I was honored when my sister and her fiance asked me to make their wedding cake in August of 2010.

This cake is unique in that each tier has two flavors of cake and filling. My sister was having trouble deciding what flavor she wanted so we tried a cake that was about 1 inch of chocolate with a chocolate cream filling on that, then a layer of white cake with a Bavarian Cream filling, and then repeated the chocolate layer and the white cake and putting frosting on top of all of it. Two unique flavors and something for every one in each piece of cake. She wanted the decor to be simple using some live flowers and her precious moment cake topper. We used the same variety flowers she used in her bouquet.

Sandy and Jeff, thanks for letting me make this cake to help make your wedding day extra special!

1 comment:

  1. This cake turned out amazing. We both loved it and had so many compliments from our guests!

    ReplyDelete